We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
ICT Assistant [AICT]
- Provide first leave of support for all end-users within the organization
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user
- workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required user support service levels
- Collaborate with system and network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software product
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding hardware and software problems.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all ICT related hardware and software including desktops, servers, routers, switches and all IT related hardware
- Monitor and follow-up for all warranty related issues including warranty claims. replacements and renewal
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor's degree in engineering (computer/telecommunication), computer science/information technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 year(s) of experiences providing first level of support and maintenance for a desktop and laptop computer environment. Excellent troubleshooting skills and customer support skills
- Certificate: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Network Administrator (MCNA), Linux+
- Good computer skills, Ms. Office. Lotus Notes, and collaborative tools.
- Able to write & speak in English (preferably)
- On call availability, sitting for extended hours
- Ready to be placed in all areas of plantation company
If you got what it takes to take on the challenges and you are qualified with the qualifications that mentioned above, please submit your complete applications within one month indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to HR Recruitment PT. Agro Harapan Lestari, soft copy (files in "pdf" format with maximum size 1 MB) via e-mail:
or hard copy to address:
Menara Global Building 16th Floor
JI. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27
Jakarta, 12950 Indonesia
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, White Lotus is currently looking for a qualified and dynamic individual to apply for the following position:
Surabaya (Head Office)
- Key requirements for the position:
- Male, Female Maximum age 35 years
- Diploma, majoring in Food & Beverages in pastry & Baker
- Minimal 3 – 5 year experience in pastry Dept
- Good menu knowledge especially for Pastry, able to manage cost control, good knowledge on hygiene and security standards for the whole kitchen
- Good teamwork, hardworking, highly motivated & disciplined, have a commitment & passion, and have a strong leadership
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a letter, comprehensive resume, references, a recent photograph, evidence of qualifications and your PORTFOLIO before March 30 to:
Human Resources Department
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan 2013 PT pigeon indonesia
DataOn, leading South-East Asian business application provider, operating out of Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for several talented, dynamic and motivated individuals to join our Software Maintenance team in our continuous regional growth and expansion.
Since 1999, DataOn has delivered powerful, sophisticated solutions for Human Resource Management (HRM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) under its well-established SunFish brand. 300 companies worldwide have implemented our technology and its reputation created an extensive reseller network in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam.
In order to keep up with the growing regional demand for our SunFish solutions we are seeking the best candidates to fill in position of :
- The Software Developer is responsible for designing and implementing an executable code solution, testing the resulting components, and analyzing runtime profiles to debug errors that might exist. He/she can also be responsible for creating the software's architecture and for employing rapid application development tools.
- Job Description :
- Develop and maintain HRIS (Human Resource Information System) applications
- Prepare application technical materials
- Perform System Integration Test
- Complete other duties as assigned
Technical Qualification :
- Minimum A Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Information System, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Having at least 0-1 year experience
- A mature individual with high self confident and the ability to work effectively in IT environment
- Excellent in technical programming algorithm
- Familiar with Oracle Database, or MSSQL Server
- Excellent in technical programming algorithm
Contact us :
PT. INDODEV NIAGA INTERNET
Jl. Arteri Iskandar Muda No. 8, Jakarta 12240
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Accor commitments to our employees career development and mobility to meet the need of our fast growing network. Satisfaction is what Accor is all about. Accor is the international hotel management company and the world leader in economy and mid-scale hotels over 45 properties in Indonesia.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals with good communication skills and service oriented to apply for following positions:
Chief Engineering (CE)
- Good Leadership
- Having at least 2 years experience in similar position from 4* or 5* hotel
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume not later than 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement to: email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja chief engineering hotel 2013
- lamaran kerja hotel accor chief engineering 2013 di jakarta
- Being familiar with all hotel services, facilities and function as well as surrounding areas such as major city attraction, airline schedule, course map to provide guest with accurate information.
- Creating and maintain guests’ database and compile them into a complete guest profile.
- Assisting the guest to showing room, meeting room, group bookings or wedding functions etc.
- Checking all VIP and regular guests’ arrival, reconfirm flight details, estimated time of arrival and other special request.
- Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Identifying guest with long-term business and offer various services and facilities available in the hotel, including applicable hotel promotion.
- Establishing personal contact with long staying guest and their family upon arrival and maintaining relationship throughout their stay.
- Handling and resolves any guest complaints promptly according to the procedures.
- Maintaining smooth relationship between the management and the guests.
- Welcoming and escort all FIT guests, VIP’s and long stay guests on arrival and departure.
- Good knowledge and skills in Front Office Hospitality Business.
- Team work oriented as well as independent person.
- Guest satisfaction oriented with effective complaint handling.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Good ability to communicate effectively with all level.
- Honest with high integrity.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Creative and open-minded for improvements.
- Hard worker and ready to work flexible hours.
- Proactive and responsive with the guests’ needs.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) or other foreign language ability is preferred.
- Familiar with hotel software system.
- Diploma or degree from recognized Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management School.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position at 4 or 5 stars hotel.
We are looking for experienced team member to be.
Should you have interest and qualification,
please send your most recent CV and photograph to: