CASHIER - SURABAYA
Adapun syarat untuk Lowongan CASHIER - SURABAYA di RAINBOW ASIA POSTERS, PT sebagai berikut:
- Wanita, single
- Usia max. 25 tahun
- Rajin, Jujur, & Teliti
- Pendidikan min lulusan SMA / SMK / D3
- Menguasai Computer Ms. Office
- Penempatan di Surabaya
Kirimkan aplikasi lamaran lengkap anda beserta kode posisi yang dilamar ke :
E-mail : email@example.com
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi persyaratan CASHIER - SURABAYA di RAINBOW ASIA POSTERS, PT yang akan di proses lebih lanjut..
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into a game of golf on the greens, fishing by the billabong or skiing down the slopes at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we are looking for a Admin & Payroll Staff to join our motivated and energetic team at Crowne Plaza Jakarta.
Admin & Payroll Staff
Specific Requirements :
• Female, max 30 years old
• Minimum D3 graduated majoring Accounting
• Having min 1 year experience in similiar position, preferably from 4 or 5 star international hotel
• Having experience handling Payroll, PPH 21, Jamsostek, Insurance, Medical Claim
• Understanding of payroll legislation and processes ie. tax, superannuation.
• Demonstrated payroll processing experience.
• Responsible for Finance & Accounting Administration
• Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Numerical ability and data entry skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
If you have the requirements and are interested to join us, please send your application letter and Autograph by using
Incoming search terms:
- cara kerja admin payroll staff
PT. Antarmitra Sembada adalah perusahaan distribusi nasional untuk produk farmasi, konsumer dan alat kesehatan. Kami memiliki 27 cabang yang tersebar di kota-kota besar di Indonesia. Untuk mengoptimalkan kinerja perusahaan, maka kami membutuhkan Anda yang mau bekerja keras dan ulet untuk mengisi posisi sebagai:
PAYROLL (PY- JD)
• Pemegangjabatan bertanggungjawab mengelola pembayaran kompensasisetiap bulannya, termasuk pelaporan pajak dan Jamsostek
• Sikap kerja yang MUTLAK diperlukan:
- Tahan tekanan
- Asertif, dan
- Kemampuan menjaga rahasia
• Memiliki pemahaman akan aturan mengenai Pajak Penghasilan danproses klaim Jamsostek
• Perempuan, usia maksimal 28 tahun
• Pendidikan minimal S1
Kirimkan lamaran lengkap Anda dengan mencantumkan kode posisi di Subjekemail atau di kanan atas amplop ke:
Recruitment Manager Distribusi
Jl. Pos Pengumben Raya No.8, Jakarta 11560
Atau Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- pt antarmitra sembada collector bogor
Lowongan Kerja PAYROLL SERVICES OFFICER – TAXATION Di PT.Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI) Bulan Agustus 2012
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
As one of biggest player in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry with an enormous size of organization, Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI) - Cibitung is inviting young and energetic professional to join and develop together with our team in Finance area as :
PAYROLL SERVICES OFFICER - TAXATION
- Perform and manage payroll accounting and tax reporting and analysis. It’s including the tax reconciliation, payment process and monthly reporting to the tax offices. Also send the SSP to operations timely as agreed time frame.
- Ensure that personnel expenses and benefit in kind recording and reporting are in line with company policy and government regulation. And perform an analyzing report and give propose any actions or correction needed to PSM.
- Perform full support to the business and employee with providing the inquiry related with income tax, i.e. tax calculation, tax reporting, and providing the document on tax audit process.
- As a member of Payroll Services team, you will be instrumental in preparing business requirements, assisting PSM to achieve the payroll team goals through innovative propose solutions and ensure compliance with relevant government policies.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Services Manager, you will also be responsible to:
- Work closely with respective business partners across functions i.e. Human Resources and Tax team in effort to perform related tax reconciliation activities
- The ability to remain “hands on” with company Policies & Tax regulations and continuously understand the fundamental aspects of our business processes will be required to generate credibility and knowledge on the solutions required
- To escalate income tax related issue from Operations and propose actions to prevent problems from reoccurring
- To build and maintain relationship with cross-related functions in Operations and National Office and also support them for the best interest of the company
- To perform the monthly income tax reconciliation by coordinating with related functions in operations to ensure that the tax are properly calculated comply with government regulation
- To perform personal expenses and benefit in kind analysis and provide the propose actions or journal adjustment needed to PSM to take appropriate decision and planning to avoid unnecessary financial burden
- Manage for employee income tax planning, monthly reconciliation, monthly payment and reporting, also final employee tax return comply with the government regulation
- Using e-Tax and e-SPT on preparing the tax payment and reporting
- Performing full support to the business and employee on providing the inquiry related with income tax, i.e. tax calculation, tax reporting, and preparing the document on tax audit support
- Continuously improve and maintain the skill and knowledge of income tax related across CCBI business
- Continuously improving and providing support for National and Operations team in doing the month end process especially to ensure that the propose actions based on the tax analysis report is done
- Managing periodic cash flow at Payroll bank account and prepare cash requirements projection
- Preparing the annual department personal expenses to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Providing supporting data for employee expenses analysis
- Creating a good working environment and good performance recognization
- Ensure that the Payroll process to all employees is running well as per agreed terms and condition
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of HR operations and National Office related to employee services scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed
Ideally, the successful candidates should have to following requirements:
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor Degree from Reputable Universities with accounting background (Brevet A-B-C will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in public accountant after completing university or at least 3 years experience in CCBI finance organization.
- Experience in participating in implementation and support of business application such as ORACLE, and SAP Payroll will be advantage
- Experience in taxation especially on Income tax using e-Tax and e-SPT application, and pass Brevet A-B-C will be an advantage
- Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influencing, Problem Solving and Collaboration
- Leadership Competency required Planning & Executing
- Technical Competencies required
- P/L Statements, Balanced Statements
- Knowledge of business application, such as Oracle, SAP
- Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change
- Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed
As one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in Indonesia, we search the best, dynamic, and young people to achieve our goal. Due to our aggressive ambition we are looking for :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Computerized Accounting.
- Max 27 years old.
- Mature, analytical, independent, persistent, willing to work under pressure and good communication skill.
- Familiar with Windows programs (MS Word, MS Excel).
Excellent candidate will be processed and notified, and the company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your complete application letter, CV and recent photograph within to:
PT. Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories
Jl. Pos Pengumben Raya No. 8
Sukabumi Selatan, Kebon Jeruk
Jakarta Barat 11560
Or email to :
Please indicate on the envelope or CV the code of position applied for