Posted on January 25, 2012
- Proficiency with .NET/C# will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile Development (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and other devices) is a must.
- Knowledge of these concepts and technologies preferred: Cloud Computing, Online Analytics, Python, JSP, RoR, noSQL, Flash/Flex/AS3.
- Software development experience that is focused on public-facing website development is a plus.
- Understanding of web architecture such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling.
- Expertise with database programming and performance tuning and also server things.
- Generate clean, efficient and smart code that can scale.
- Leadership skill to lead technical team and improve team's knowledge and skill
- Development, documentation, and maintenance of cutting edge web-based applications
- Deployment of client sites, including custom development, branding, and integration with diverse content feeds, billing and provisioning systems
- Providing technical consultation and expertise to Project Managers and other VP Digital staff members
- Participating in technical planning and architectural exercises
- Conducting peer reviews in an agile environment
- Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members
- Other duties as assigned
All job application and inquiries please submit it to : email@example.com