We are a Contact Center and IP-Telephony provider representing market leader brands: Avaya, Nice, Polycom, and Audiocodes, seeking individuals with enthusiast and competencies to grow together with us. Our clients are leading Telco operators, Banks, Insurers, Manufacturers, and others, including multinational companies.
System Engineer SE
• Male or Female, D3/S1 Degree in Telecommunication, Computer/IT or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years experience in technical team from Company that provide IP telephony, contact center, recording system, video conference, or data networking solution.
• Having technical certification such as ACIS, ACSS, CCNA, CCNP or other related certification is advantage.
• Have skill to solved problem with every effort needed, such as reading technical documentation, check internet forum, rise ticket to principal, etc.
• Independent, self motivated, self starter and possess good working attitude. Able to work well within the team and with partners.
• Strong individual contributor, capable in learning and mastering new technologies quickly.
• Resourceful and able to work under critical conditions.
• Do technical task, such as doing implementation for project, maintenance system, troubleshooting and service, do demo system, POC, etc.
• Create documentation for every task assigned.
• Ready for standby task or doing project implementation and or service/maintenance system in and outside Jakarta.
• Responsible to provide documentation for PM or Service/Maintenance team leader.
• Help CSE to solve problem, including open case to principal and work together with principal to solve the problem.
• Getting certified
• Learn to do implementation for new product also mastering and adapt to new technologies.
• Local and overseas training will be provided
• Career enhancement for successful candidates
Please send your comprehensive CV, expected salary and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the job title in the email subject heading.
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja alfa indo hk
- lowongan kerja di philippines
- lowongan kerja di pt selindo alpha
Fastwire is a leading software and services company within the telecom sector. Fastwire’s S2Net® software fulfillment solutions include Inventory management and Service activation.
Our S2Net® fulfillment suite provides industry-unique levels of business automation by simplifying the delivery of complex, multi-layer, legacy and next generation network services.
Our global headquarters are in Sydney and our offices are in Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, London and Moscow. For more information please visit us at www.fastwire-group.com.
Java Software Developer (Jakarta/Telecom Industry)
This position is part of the regional technical services team in Asia. This position is based in Jakarta.
Will be expected to analyze, design, plan, develop code and unit test functions/modules of an application. Work collaboratively with other members of the project team and the project manager to ensure deadlines and high quality delivery of the application in line with customer’s business requirements.
He or she will be familiar and confident in performing the following roles as a member of a group of software engineers in a project:
• Analyze and design the function/modules of an application system that is being assigned
• Planning the development of the code needed to perform the function/modules
• Develop and unit test application code that will provide such function/modules according to the specifications using recommended process, standards and tools
• As appropriate, develop and maintain proper defined documentation necessary to maintain and support the application
• Strict adherence and application of configuration management procedures for changes to application system
• Provide necessary support to other team members as required to help deliver systems on schedule and with high quality
The candidate should have some or all the following skills;
• Bachelors or Masters in Software engineering or IT
•Experience in Java, J2EE technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, EJB, Struts, POJOs
• Expertise in Object Oriented technologies using Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet, JDBC API, EJB.
• Sound knowledge of frameworks like Struts or Hibernate.
• Experience in IDEs such as Eclipse
• Experience in software configuration management such as Clear case, CVS, SVN• Good working knowledge of SQL/PLSQL• Experience with Web Services• Good working knowledge of Linux or Unix• Ability to work independently• Approx. 2- 4 years experience• Self-motivated and good project management, interpersonal & communication skills• Ability to communicate in English is preferred.
Fresh graduates from local institutes with strong interest in development in the telecom sector are welcomed to submit their transcripts with their applications.
How to apply:
We invite qualified applicants to submit a copy of your updated resume in MS Word format (Any other format will NOT be accepted). Please include the following details;
• Reason for Leaving
• Availability/Notice Period
• Current/Last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Relevant immigration status
Completed resumes are to be sent to Sabrina at email@example.com
**We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
Incoming search terms:
- kerja di fastwire
Lowongan Kerja Field Test Engineer/Senior Field Test Engineer Di Lionbridge Singapore Pte Ltd Bulan September 2012
Lionbridge (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global onshore, near-shore and offshore resources with proven program management methodologies to deliver value throughout a client's product and content lifecycle — from development through globalization, testing and maintenance.
We are looking for the ‘right’ individual to join our team:
• positive attitude
• team player
• pro-active and driven
• personable personality
Field Test Engineer/Senior Field Test Engineer
Mobile Field Test Engineer is responsible to manage all mobile phone field test activities needed to assure the product is ready for commercial launch. Responsibilities include coordination and preparation for field test planning, supporting customer acceptance, reviewing test reports, and driving error resolution with development team. Test Engineer will follow the test cases to ensure the product is compliant to GSM or CDMA standards for both carrier requirement and internal specifications. Test Engineer is the point of contact to the product programs to provide analysis, feedback, and risks to the program team.
Desired experience and qualifications
• 3+ years of software/hardware/network testing experience for GSM or CDMA technologies
• Previous experience in mobile field testing, operator acceptance testing, navigation testing, as well as related testing methodologies
• Proficiency in field testing specific test equipment, environments and configurations
• Proficiency in using test management, tracking and reporting tools/systems
• Knowledge of wireless protocols such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, CDMA2001X, EVDO, LTE
• Previous experience of mobile handsets protocol testing
• Previous experience of collecting traces or log files from mobile handsets
• Familiar with concepts like call processing, location area update, handoff etc.
• Extensive knowledge of mobile phone functions and RF technology.
• Experience in mobile phone test tools and application testing knowledge of cellular network and PSTN.
• Good teamwork skills
Would be a plus if:
• Experience in developing mobile product test plans.
• Understanding of the full software development life-cycle or relevant experience in real-time software development, integration and/or testing, preferably in a mobile environment
• Understanding of the mobile business environment
• Knowledge of programming and script writing
**Candidates interested in applying for this position, please submit resumes to TestingRecruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lionbridge Singapore Pte Ltd
438B Alexandra Road #02-08 Alexandra Technopark Singapore 119968
Website : www.lionbridge.com
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Status: Full time as external contractor (no staff benefit/entitlement), 1 year contract
Lowongan Kerja SHAREABILITY ASESSMENT (STRENGTHENING) Di PT.TOWER BERSAMA INFRASTRUKTURE Tbk Bulan September 2012
Tower Bersama Group is a group of companies providing telecommunication infrastructure services to Indonesian wireless carriers, the Group develops and operates telecommunication supporting infrastructure including tower and in-building systems across Indonesia. Our rapid growth requires the involvement of new team members with the motivation, skill and experience to achieve the companyâ€™s objectives, We are currently recruiting for:
SHAREABILITY ASESSMENT (STRENGTHENING)
• Responsible for maintaining safety in site structurally
• Responsible to check the foundation design
• Review & Check structural plan in site including but not limited to review and shelter strengthening, site drainage, retaining wall (if any), foundation, building structure, etc
• Create of BOQ (Bill of Quantity)
• Analyzing tower design & capacity
With requirements and qualifications as follows
• Male / Female, 24 - 35 Years old
• Bachelor Degree (S1) - Civil Engineering, Hold an SIBP (Surat Ijin Bekerja Perencanaan) in structural field
• Min 2 years Experiences (Telecommunication Preferred)
• Self Motivated, Self Driven, good attitude, hard & smart worker, high integrity, problem solver, team player and have a good attention to details.
Send your complete resume to : email@example.com
Seatech Mobile is a development division of Seatech Consulting Group, an IT consulting company headquartered in Los Angeles. Seatech, founded over 15 years ago, currently maintains representative offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, China, UK, and Indonesia.
Seatech Mobile is a BlackBerry Alliance Partner with a wealth of experience in mobile application development, extending to other mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
Seatech Mobile is committed to providing total solutions in mobile application development, using social networking elements to ensure that the information reaches the intended targets.
Some of Seatech Mobile's business partners include Blue Bird, Starbucks Coffee Indonesia, OKEZONE, AstraWorld, Make Up for Ever, Nutrisari and Djarum.
Mobile Programmer (MP)
• Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree or at least 1-year experiences in the related working field.
• Fresh-grads are encouraged to apply.
• Passionate in learning new technology.
• Strong OOP, logic and algorithm.
• Familiarity with BlackBerry, or iPhone, or Android will be a plus.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skill.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines.
• Self motivated, positive-attitude, hardworking, willing to learn, excellent team-player.
Interested candidates please submit your application, resume, recent photographs and enclose the appropriate job code above in the email subject. Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: MP)
or Visit our website: www.seatechmobile.com