We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Middleweight Graphic Designer with strong technical skills and a business minded approach to join our multi-discipline, small team.
You will be required to manage your own jobs from concept to completion including client and supplier relations together with handling a multitude of creative outputs.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Create a concept layout for Let’s Eat! Magazine and create other unique design as per client request through the account executive
- Help track artwork and samples from ideation to production sampling.
- Work with design, production and vendors to make sure items are on time, to specifications, and correct.
- Full time availability.
- Experienced and Graphic Design College degree
- Proactive approach to problem solving and decision-making.
- Able to manage time well under strict deadlines and multiple projects.
- Works well independently, as well as in groups.
- Able to receive critique well within group situations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of file optimization for print.
Technical Requirements :
- Strong and proficient in Adobe In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop (Is a must).
- Excellent to communicate in English (Spoken and written)
Please email your Resume and Portfolio or link, at least 2 samples of Magazine layout design work to
and cc to
Incoming search terms:
- siloam hospital logo VECTOR