Posted on February 27, 2012
- Being familiar with all hotel services, facilities and function as well as surrounding areas such as major city attraction, airline schedule, course map to provide guest with accurate information.
- Creating and maintain guests’ database and compile them into a complete guest profile.
- Assisting the guest to showing room, meeting room, group bookings or wedding functions etc.
- Checking all VIP and regular guests’ arrival, reconfirm flight details, estimated time of arrival and other special request.
- Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Identifying guest with long-term business and offer various services and facilities available in the hotel, including applicable hotel promotion.
- Establishing personal contact with long staying guest and their family upon arrival and maintaining relationship throughout their stay.
- Handling and resolves any guest complaints promptly according to the procedures.
- Maintaining smooth relationship between the management and the guests.
- Welcoming and escort all FIT guests, VIP’s and long stay guests on arrival and departure.
- Good knowledge and skills in Front Office Hospitality Business.
- Team work oriented as well as independent person.
- Guest satisfaction oriented with effective complaint handling.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Good ability to communicate effectively with all level.
- Honest with high integrity.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Creative and open-minded for improvements.
- Hard worker and ready to work flexible hours.
- Proactive and responsive with the guests’ needs.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) or other foreign language ability is preferred.
- Familiar with hotel software system.
- Diploma or degree from recognized Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management School.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position at 4 or 5 stars hotel.
We are looking for experienced team member to be.
Should you have interest and qualification,
please send your most recent CV and photograph to: