Since early 2009 Brightspot Market has gained wide recognition for being the place to find all things cool under one roof. On December 9th, 2010 the Brightspot team openned THE GOODS DEPT• in a 1066 square meter space in Plaza Indonesia. This unique and multidimensional retail environment is the hub for alternative fashion and lifestyle products from independent Indonesian designers and the coolest international brands. Those who hang out in the space will find everything from clothing and accessories to unique homewear, bicycles, cameras and more. The venue features rotating events including art exhibitions, film screenings and fashion shows.
In late December 2010 THE GOODS DEPT• also launched THE GOODS CAFÉ•, a casual café and bar the center of the store. After recently returning from studying and working in San Francisco, Chef Erlene Susanto has created an eclectic menu inspired by California-style comfort food and locally available ingredients. THE GOODS CAFÉ• will be the perfect spot for the cool and creative to convene.
Due to expansion of our Retail business in Indonesia, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for our HR Support
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR & CAPTAIN (Jakarta)
- Minimum ages 28 years old.
- Experienced, self confident and mature person.
- Minimum requirement in certain positions maybe required.
- Proven leadership, good performance, interactive and attentive.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English.
- Working experience in cafe, club & 3 star hotel.
- If you interested in the position and meet the above qualification, please send your resume & curriculum vitae to:
Please send your CV to our address :
PLAZA INDONESIA EXTENSION
4th FLOOR – UNIT 14
Jl. Mh Thamrin Kav 28 – 30
Jakarta, Indonesia 10350
Website : www.thegoodsdept.com
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja the goods cafe
- lowongan thegoods cafe
- resume curriculum vitae -sample -example -template -job -SUBMIT -Applicant(CA OR California) RESTAURANT
- www lowongankerjarestaurant com