• Female, Good Looking and smart
• Graduated from Secretarial Academy (Min. Diploma 3)
• Min. 3 years experience in the field of Secretarial duties
• High competence in English
• Can speak Mandarin will be advantages
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in MS.Office & internet application
• Rigorous and able to meet deadline and priorities
• Should be able to work both independently and in a team, be willing
• To take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organizations
Please send your complete CV to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring Application and CV directly to address :
Jl. Angkasa Blok A1 No. 32 Kemayoran – Jakarta Pusat
PT. Krakatau Engineering is one of EPC company which is developing to the Top Big Five EPC company in Indonesia with the Vision Domestic Dominant Company which has the goals provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction also maintenance services related to industrial and infrastructure that giving advantage to the stakeholder.
PT Krakatau Engineering owned by the company of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero), having its Head Office in Cilegon and our projects in all part of Indonesia; therefore, we are seeking highly qualified, self motivated and performance oriented candidates to join our team as :
• Diploma Degree (D3) in Secretary
• Min IPK 2,75 (scale 4)
• Experienced in the same position
• Good computer skill
• Smart worker and be able to work under pressure
• Good communication skill
• Thorough, loyal and high initiative
• Willing to be placed in Home Office at Cilegon
• Willing to be started as contract employee
Please send your application, CV and also mention your expected salary to:
before October 12nd 2012 or click our website www.krakataueng.co.id
Incoming search terms:
- logo krakatau engineering
HKV Consultants is a leading Dutch research and consultancy firm in flood management and IT. W work internationally from four offices in The Netherlands, Germany and Indonesia.
Our scope of work covers:
- Research of rivers and estuarine systems
- Flood forecasting, management and control
- Safety and flood risk analyses
- Disaster management
- Flood information management systems
At our offices in Jakarta, we work on innovative IT concepts for flood management in Europe and Asia. We are now looking for SECRETARY to strengthen our Jakarta team.
- Fluent English
- Secretarial study graduates or minimum 5 years of experience as Secretary
- Affinity with financial administration/ accountancy is an asset
You will be working in an international environment. In the heart of flood management and IT.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with the following documents to: email@example.com:
Curriculum Vitae with detailed description of previous work Recent photograph (4x6, color)
We are a leading multinational company in Healthcare and IT sectors. As part of our expansion and to further enhance our client servicing capabilities, we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following positions :
Specific Requirements :
- Female, age below 33 years old
- Minimum D3/S1 in Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
- Have minimum 3 years experience as Secretary
- Computer literacy, excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL score min 550 is a must)
- Demonstrates initiative to solve problems without supervision
- Active listening skills, pleasant personality, highly responsible team player Proactive, well-organized, disciplined and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good administration skills
- Good appearance and attitude
- Result oriented, good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Dynamic, confident and mature in dealing with people
- Working experience in diagnostics or healthcare industry would be an advantage
Submit your detailed resume & recent photograph with TOEFL certificate to :
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified, CV without TOEFL certificate will not be processed
Incoming search terms:
- sysmex toefl
With decades of experience and service to the country's oil and gas sector, Apexindo is now Indonesia's largest national onshore & offshore drilling contractor. Our clients are the industry's most prominent local and international players. Throughout our services, we focus on the health and safety of our employees and other stakeholders, in addition to protection of the surrounding environment. It is our number one priority.
We are now looking for qualified candidates for the following Positions currently seeking candidate for the position of Administrator with qualification of:
- Perform efficient secretarial works, correspondences and travel support for Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners. Specific duties may vary considerably according to superiors’ needs.
- Type executive correspondences. Assist in preparing reports and data. May attend informal and formal meetings when required. Take notes, minutes meeting, and supply informations to related and intended parties.
- Performs standard office procedures including; scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones and ordering supplies.
- Greet and welcome distinguished guests.
- File and retrieve records and correspondence.
- Keep sensitive materials in confidence when requested.
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant fields.
- Impeccable credentials in loyalty and integrity.
- Graduated from Tarakanita Secretarial Academy is prefered.
- Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking, and listening)
- Fluency in other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- People person, caring, and self starter.
Interested applicants please send your CV, recent photograph and relevant documents to: email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja apexindo kantor maret 2013